4D scan - too early?

GBLiz

Reaction score
My first post in 3rd tri :D sorry im early but wanted advice from some of you a bit further gone than me.

im booked for my 4d scan on this sunday 30th, when i will be 25 wks 6 days. Thats the only date they had available before I move west country for 6 weeks, and there are no easily accessible places in the west country, as one of you found out (cant remember who- sorry!!)

Is this too early for decent pics/vid? My friend had theirs at 26 weeks and said they wished theyd waited til 30 weeks, cos their friends was much clearer at 30 weeks

I could rebook in the west but it would mean a LOT more inconvenience...what do you think from experience - should i stick with just under 26 weeks this sunday?

Hi hun,

I had my 4d Scan at about 24+2 and I thought the pics & video were amazing. This is how mine turned out: http://www.pregnancyforum.co.uk/forum/v ... highlight=

They did say 28 weeks is the best because the baby has put on more weight, but I thought the session I had was brilliant, plus I couldn't wait any longer.

Crystal xx

We had our 4D scan at 26+4 and were really pleased with the pics and vid, it was amazing and i think they are really clear :D

4D001.jpg

It will be fine! I'd still go on the date you have booked :D

i just hope she moves her hands this time cos she spent the last scan hiding her face!

mine were at 26+3 and i think theyre brill....

1_47.jpg

1_43.jpg

1_12-1.jpg

Go for it hehe :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member