• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

4D scan tomorrow!!!

abcd1234

Reaction score
and i should hopefully find out the sex, unless he's playing very very hard to get lol!!
I should be so excited but instead im sat in tears!! I havnt been speaking ot baby daddy and i decided he couldnt coem unless he paid his half, then we talked a little today and yesterday and i said i wasnt comfortable and he said he woudlnt come, but i'd invited his mum along, now shes rung cos i text her asking about meeting and stuff, and she doesnt know why we arnt together anymore btu she wants him to come, saying shed feel more comfortable with him there, and now i feel like a total bitch, even though its MY scan, which im paying for, I've been trying ot explain to her that shes going to have to get comfortable with me cos her son doesnt have an interest in his child but she just seems to think im going ot stop him bieng involved full stop.
I know i need to be possitive for baby but it feels like what should be an amazing experience is already ruined

Awwww, it will still be amazing. His mum is probably trying not to take sides, and it seems she would ideally love you 2 to still be together. do whatever makes you comfortable, it's your scan and your money. Good luck for tommorrow and post some pics xxx

Aw hun, sorry you're upset :hug:

I'm sure his mum can't help but think of her son and what he's missing out on, pregnancy's complicated enough without all the emotions you must be feeling about your OH not doing his bit. Has he said that he wants to be involved? Or is it just his mum trying to fix things/interfere?

Like the other girls have said, its your money and your scan so don't feel you have to take him along.

Whatever you have chosen to do today, just remember its your scan and you enjoy every minute of it.

Hope its a lovely day for you and share the pics when you get back xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back