• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

4d scan tomorrow

nmf1987

Reaction score
im so excited. got my 4d scan tomorrow at 4.45. sad how i'm more excited about that then the fact it's my birthday aswell. can't wait to see my little man in more detail. xxxx

Aww it will be great birthday, u will have a lovely day! It's my birthday Saturday an I'm nowhere near excited as I usually am! Xxx

Have a great birthday and enjoy your scan :)

i know what you mean heidi. just not the same anymore. it's gonna be a great way to spend my bday. although got to keep myself busy until then otherwise i will be a nightmare getting all excited. xxx

Aww hun that's brill news. The wait will kill you if you are not busy tho so make sure OH does his bit and makes time fly

Enjoy every minute of it - it's so exciting!!! Xx

Woop hooo can't wait to see piccys hun x x

Happy Birthday for tomorow what a fab pressy for yourself ! theyre amazing and well worth the money :D Cant wait to see piccies :D

oh is at work so spending day having a wander round maidstone with mum. keep me busy. gonna go for a nice lunch somewhere. xxx

Awww lovely have a lovely time.
Hope you have a brilliant day x x

Hope you have a brill birthday and a brill scan and baby behaves, my little one wouldn't show her face at mine ! :lol:
Cant wait to see photos! xx

will defo put pics up. will have a dvd to watch all the time too as never anything on tv. xxx

Aww happy birthday for tomorrow! Sounds like you have a lovely day planned xx

scan went good. ive got them all on disc but can't get them on here at mo as i only have a netbook. will get them on tomorrow.

was amazing though. defo recommend it. xxx

Glad it went well Hun can't wait to see the pics x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back