4D scan tmoz doing a little weewee with excitement!!!

Vicxzy

Reaction score
Eek! Can't wait to see her in 4D again! Hopefully there'll be more to see than last time lol.
Appt is just after lunch...do I lay off the chocolate & hope she stays still during the scan? Or will I get better pics if I go for the choc & she gets all wiggly????
X

Dunno about the choc thing but just wanted to say have a nice day and enjoy it :) xx

Mars bar and a can of coke about 30 mins before you go in is my opinion!

We had our second 4D scan weds just gone got some lovely pics again

Hope you have a good one hun x

Yep have some chocolate and dizzy juice, baby took about 2 minutes to wake up at mine.
Have a great time! X

Thanks girls!!! Soooo excited!!! Will put pics on later x

I ate chocolate and drank fizzy pop :) Your pics are gonna be great can't wait to see them. xxx

Well no pics to show ladies!
She stayed asleep the whole time (45 mins!) with her hands over her face!!! Was so upset esp when they said 'Oh dont worry we'll JUST charge you £100 as we didnt get any pics!!!' JUST?!!! FFS!!!
After much kicking off they are letting me go back on saturday for a re scan- not impressed as still had to pay!x

Wow i cant believe they made you pay do you have to pay again on sat or is the rescan free?
When i had my 4d scan done LO had her hands and feet over her face all the time although she was awake and moving they couldnt get clear pics so they booked me in for a re scan a week later but i only paid for the one appointment.

Who did you have your scan done with?

Yeah the rescan is free but only if I paid for the first! Did u get any pics second time? We tried everything to get her to move x

hi yea i got pics the 2nd time round and a 15min dvd :dance: i had to lie on my left hand side then on my back then side again the stenographer had to do alot of giggling my belly around as she still had 1 hand and 1 foot over her face but with her giggling and doing from the side i got some good pics the stenographers hand was hurting in the end :lol:

Who are you having your scans done with?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back