• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

4D scan pics from saturday

mummy2b73

Reaction score
Hopefully this will work I have never posted pictures on here.....here goes nothing !!!!
As promised scan pics from last saturday of our LO It was the most amazing experience I would defo recommend it was lovely to see our LO and see how much he looks like his daddy !
....we love the one of him playing with his toes !
He is 26+4 on the pics and is 2lb 2oz !!!!

Attachments

• L GINTY_18.JPG
    L GINTY_18.JPG
    33.2 KB · Views: 18
  • L GINTY_2.JPG
    L GINTY_2.JPG
    35.5 KB · Views: 20
  • L GINTY_5.JPG
    L GINTY_5.JPG
    41.4 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
Thanks MrsMc It was seeing your scan pics a few weeks ago that made me have one I'm so glad I did now it was so amazing

absolutely amazing,

Without sounding rude was it expensive? x

£110 but should have been £130 we got a discount because we had a reasurance scan when I was 7+4 as we were very nervous due to me having a previous ectopic pregnancy. The place I went to I can highly recommend she was great she does packages starting at £80 for 4d scans but we wanted a DVD and other bits so went for the better package she also doesn't add extras on such as for confirming the sex etc which I have found others do. It was so well worth every penny it was amazing....even though the little monkey had his hands up to his face most of the time despite me drinking loads of lucozade ! She also did all the well being checks so it was reasuring to know everything seems good up to now. I am so glad we had it done as all my nhs scans were very rushed and I only managed to snatch glimpses of our LO.

Last edited:
Aw! :) they're so cute! :) I was sitting looking at my pics thinking that baby is in my belly! haha i still don't quite believe it!

I couldn't believe he is in there even while having the scan done ! Thanks girls x

Last edited:
Gorgeous pics...I have a toe fiddler too :love: xxxxxxxxxx

So lovely! Had mine today and I loved it! Eventually got some pics of my baby girls face! Took a lot of jumping and prodding as she kept putting her hands on her face. When you see the images it makes it even stranger to know that there is a little person inside you!

Awww tillzy69 glad you enjoyed your scan....lovely experience isn't it and so strange to imagine a perfect little person in there

Aww how cute! Amazing pics! Makes me even more excited for my 4D scan! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back