4D scan is it worth it...

littlemuffin

Reaction score
Like the question says.

I don't know if I should do one for our wedding anniversay on the 19th December. I will be in the right time frame for some good pictures.

But is it worth the money?

I went for my private sexing scan yesterday to make sure we were team pink and the woman put on the 4D for us to have a look and i thougth it was amazing, to me it was a proper baby rather than the scary terminator looking skelaton from the 2D but I guess its personal opinion

At the same time im not sure if I would have paid 200 for it!! We were just very lucky to get a nice woman who gave us a good look at the 4D and 10 pics and a memory stick with the 4D video on it all for the 50 pound gender scan price, but then for the price of the 4D you would have a lot more time and longer video footage

I got mines at 26 weeks & it was amazing! So glad we done it was quite emotional seeing the little guys face & watching him play with his hands and feet, sucking his thumb & yawning we paid 110 for a silver package which was 20 black & white, 5 4d pics 100 pics on disk & a 10 minute dvd xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back