4D Scan...Just booked one! ***UPDATED***

sally331

Reaction score
Hi,

I have just booked my 4D scan for the 2nd Dec. I was just wondering if anyone else has had one yet? If so was it worth the money? Did you get good results? And did you also find out the sex?

Sorry for all the questions but I'm really looking forward to it but don't know if I should find out what I'm having. Some days I do want to find out and others I don't.

Bye for now,
Sally

I havent had one myself but i know a couple of people who have and they said it was a lovely experience and the dvd is somthing you can keep for life

Mine is also booked for the 2nd Dec ! it's quite romantic really as it'll be our ten years of meeting anniversary :dance:
We already know it's a boy, but it'll be nice to have a relaxing scan, where it's just about seeing him rather that checking everything.

I absolutly loved my scan, my first attempt wasnt fab, but they asked me back and i got some great piccys!!!

they do offer sexing at these scans..

i would recommend them to everyone x

We loved ours, it was AMAZING and worth every single penny...we took my mum and OH mum-they were gobsmaked by the whole thing

We didnt know the sex and had decided we didnt want to find out at 4D scan, so we told them in advance-the sonographer has a screen she can seeand we watched on a big widescreen TV in corner of the room-the image we saw is 5 seconds slower than the sonographers screen so if she saw any "bits" she cut away and we didnt see anything we shouldnt of!! So we are still having a surprise which I was delighted about-they were so professional and friendly.

We found the whole thing a brillant experience

The DVD arrived a week later, and I bawled my eyes out watching it again.

Imagine your LO watching it when they are older!!

Enjoy, its brillant xxx

im gonna book mine after my next scan wjich is the 23rd of november

Hi,

We had our 4D scan on saturday...totally amazing and well worth it!

Found out we are having a Girl!! :D
We were shocked as we thought it was a boy but we're very pleased.

I would recommend it to anyone who was thinking of having one.

Our baby was being difficult and always had her hands over her face so we had to wait a while until we could see the baby's face :) . But we got there in the end.

Now I can start buying pink and not just white or cream.

Bye for now,
Sally

so gald to hear it went well!

Congratulations on your little girl!!! Another pinky at last!!

:cheer:

yea, well done on your scan! A little girl - how exciting, maybe this is trhe star if the pick phase!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back