4D scans

Rosieroo

Reaction score
Can who has had a 4D scan recommend the clinic they had theirs done in?

They all seem to charge approx £195 for the pleasure and it would seem like we'd have to travel from Devon to London to have one done.

Any advice gladly received :)

I had mine done 10 mins up the road from my house in the midlands.

http://www.mums.me.uk/

it cost 190 for an anomaly scan, 4d, DVD and loads of pics, both printed and on Disk.

The only thing I would warn about is the risk of not getting great 3D pics first time. I had to go back 2 weeks later, which was fine for me as it's not far to travel. If you do go I would suggest at least staying overnight just in case.

Hi ya,

Mine was in Cirencester in Gloucestershire, not too far from where I live. Make sure you drink a bottle of fizzy stuff, have some sweets and chocolate and then little one won't stop moving. It's what Babybond recommended. Worked apart from feeling sick :) Photos were great!

Have a look under babybond 4d scans on google and it will give you the website.

Hey Urchin, I presume you are due the same day as me then? 28th November.

xxxxxxx

Hi ya,

Yeah it was all in all 195 for 2 pictures a DVD and the scan etc. I paid extra though and asked for a CD Rom and 2 keyrings so it came to 215. Worth it though. You can ask for extras at individual prices.

Are you going to have one then?

Em xxxx

I really want one, DH has got a week off in a fortnights time and it's our 4th wedding anniversary so I've been trying to persuade him that it would be a really special once in a lifetime thing to do.
It would seem that Cirencester is the closest place, West Midlands I think will be too far up.
What's up in the Cirencester area? Is it the sort of place you can go for a mosy around?

It's booked!

Really nice lady from Babybond in Cirencester just called, we're going in on the 7th October (two weeks Friday) at 12pm.

Can't wait to double check it's a girl and see her little face :D :D :D :D

I love my husband!! :lol: :D

rosieroo said:
It's booked!

Really nice lady from Babybond in Cirencester just called, we're going in on the 7th October (two weeks Friday) at 12pm.

Can't wait to double check it's a girl and see her little face :D :D :D :D

I love my husband!! :lol: :D

Hey thats GREAT. And it's the day before my birthday!
GOOD LUCK can't wait to see your pics!

emma1976 said:
Hey Urchin, I presume you are due the same day as me then? 28th November.

Hey! yeah!
I went 2 weeks over with my first though...I hope this one turns up on time!

We just had ours done on Saturday with BabyBond in Ashford. They were really nice. It cost us £195 for a DVD, 2 pics and the scan. We wanted some pics as well so they put some images on a CD ROM so all in all it came to £205.

I'll be going to one in 4 weeks, cannot wait to see baby bean, his a wriggler anyway, just have to have my breakfast late!

Hope you all enjoy your scans, it was fantastic even OH was really moved, cant wait to see your pics.

Great stuff Rosieroo, they are really nice in there. Cirencester is a nice place to walk round too. Nice shops and pubs and places to eat. Make a day of it. You'll love it.

You'll have to post the pictures. xxxxxxx

hi rosieroo

yep there is one in Barnsley, all comfirmed, cannot wait!

Will get a DVD, CD ROM, and two pictures! Probably won't get extra stuff as we can copy it all anyway!

I'm really excited about it :D

Though my mum thinks it's a waste of money just to get a pic of the baby 'looking like ET' :roll:

Hmmmm, I'v had those comments too. Some people are like "Urrrrrghhhhhh, isn't that wierd!" or "It's like ET". Nice people eh? :roll: :twisted: Those are from people that have had kids and didn't have a scan at all and aren't up to date with technology or jealous, the rest can shove their comments up their ass. Most people are amazed and think it's brilliant though and say how beautiful which makes it worth while. I don't think it's a waste of money. It's an experience and how many people do you know have a DVD of when they were in the womb!

Take no notice. It is a wonderful experience - I had a few tears :) You'll love it.

xxxxxxxxxx

It's an experience and how many people do you know have a DVD of when they were in the womb!

That's what I thought. It will be really amazing in a few years time to show Ella when she was in my tum. And I thought it would help explain what's going on in there for when we hopefully have a sibling for her.

I can't wait to see her little face! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back