umm i like logan
out of interest how comes u start every word with a capital letter lol

I like Logan too, tell him tough, your having it LOL :rotfl:

seiously carly if you and your OH find a name you both love then just go for it and either dont tell anyone what it willbe or dont listen to what they say. When we were naming Evie everyone had an opinino on EVERY SINGLE NAME :x and we couldnt please everyone. This resulted in us not having a name for her for 3 weeks after she was born.
Just choose what you and you OH both agree on and love or at least like. :hug:

i love Logan for a girl hun
does ur OH have a valid reason for not liking it

i also love Kadi

Chloe and Elicia are my favouites but you should have a name that you and OH decide you both love and don't listen to anyone else. Me and OH didn't tell anyone our name choices until Jake was born so that noone could put us off it by saying they didn't like it. Once you have named your child even if people don't like the name they get used to it and can't imagine the child being named anything else after a few weeks. If people ask you the names you have cosen just say you havn't decided on any yet and change the subject.

all the name are really nice
if you like logan that much then you need 2 talk 2 your OH about it, its your baby so y should some1 elses rude comments and p*** Taking make a difference, its no there baby so its not there choice :D
x sophie x

Forgot to say in my last post that logan is a lovely name, its not uncommon for a girl to a 'boys' name anymore, i had Elliot and Cameron, Tyler, Rylie and Reese high on my list of names for my little girl :D .

Logan and Reagan are two of my fave names for girls, but my hubby like yours, doesnt like names like that because of stereotypes saying things like, oh she'll get beat up every dy if we name her that....it gets old i know babe

Raegan is a well nice girls name
cept i called my cat it :(

CarlyBaby said:
Becksss said:
umm i like logan
out of interest how comes u start every word with a capital letter lol

Lmaoo Its An Illness :| Nah Seriously, Its a Weird Compulsion I have & I Dont Feel Right If I Dont Do It. I Sound Like a Right Nutcase Now :roll:

I always wondered that too - writing posts must take you ages!!

Honestly though I love all those names you picked - they're unusual but not too unusual to sound stupid (if that makes sense). There are some completely random 'unusual' names that people pick and I'm like wtf sort of name is that, but your names are all unusual but still 'normal'. I'm sure that makes sense... :think:

Ashley was our #1 name for ages for a boy or a girl, but any of those names you picked are lovely :)

Logan is lovely but I automatically think of it as being a boys name.

Every name we came up with there is always at least 1 person who puts the name down and disagrees, even my OH was starting to pee me off disagreeing with every name I came up with so it got to the point where I have said right thats it! It's me that has had to carry her for 9 months, it's me who has had to suffer, i'm the one who has the stress and strain of pregnancy no one else so I'm naming her! So I said to my OH and everyone else that her name is Summer and thats that!
My OH hasn't been involved with the pregnancy since the 20 week scan! All he has done is sat back and watch me go through it all so I told him if it wasn't for my mum I would have gone through it alone so I'm not putting up with his crap when it comes to names.
he keeps moaning about it but i've told him he may aswell stop going on because her name is Summer and i'm not changing it. She's getting his lastname what more does he want lol! :shakehead:

CarlyBaby said:
Vickyleigh said:
her name is Summer and i'm not changing it. She's getting his lastname what more does he want lol! :shakehead:

Hmm Maybe I Should Show Some Authority Lol

Damn right! lol. Well they don't have to do any hard work or go through what we have to go through in them 9 months of being pregnant so we should put our foot down especially when they are being stupid over the name.

i think logan is a lovely name. its your baby its up 2 u what u call her! we have decided not to tell family any names now as they take the piss or do the face! :shock: !!!
My sister in law asked us again over sun lunch his mum piped up saying there not telling any1. i told her it was up 2 us and we didn't want anyone's comments on not liking it, the names that they like, or just taking the piss! SIL then said well if u tell us we can take the piss now rather than when its born :shock: :twisted: !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back