• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

3rd trimester first timers!!

Daggers

Reaction score
Can't believe that I'm in my 3 trimester! Sometimes I never would have thought I'd make it. Just seeing if there were any other mom's to be out there who like me have just started their 3 trimester - the final count down :doh: !!
Also can't wait to start my ante natal classes next week, I must sound like such a spod it's just that it's all new to me, so really I haven't got a clue what to expect other than more back ache and sleepless nights!

Welcome to the third trimester, you are on the home run now!!

hi.im jaime. i am 27 weeks now. i am new to this triester. im having a boy called david james

There are a few of us due around the same time then???

Race you........!
car-smiley-003.gif

Well I keep saying to my OH half that this little one is coming earlier rather than later - even though I believe stats say that most first time mom's tend to be late rather early, I'm not to sure about that in my case - I just have this feeling?!
So LET THE RACING COMMENCE!! 8)

I have the same feeling Daggers. My daughter was 19 days late - due on the 1st April, born on the 19th (2 hrs 45 mins before I was due to be induced after 25.5 hours of labour, the little bugger!!!).

But I just have a feeling that this one is going to be an August baby, even though I'm not due till 7th Sept.

Vrrrooom, vrrroooom!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back