Anyone getting nervous?

Ali K

Reaction score
I'm coming up 23 weeks and I'm starting to get nervous about heading into the 3rd Trimester! It's only 3 weeks away and then I'll be in the FINAL trimester! When we start waddling and getting uncomfortable! I already can't sleep now and get heartburn nearly everyday so what's in store then?!

Sorry, just having a melt down!

That's OK sweetie, everybody is entitled to a "bad day". If you weren't getting scared you wouldn't be normal. You'll do fine, instead of thinking "oh my god, I'm going to be a whale, I'm uncomfortable, what can get worse", think : "it won't be long now until you have your lovely little one in your arms" - much more comfy! :dance:

I went through a slight panicky stage with my first. I remember it lasted a few weeks and I was scared of the delivery etc.

Thing is, it soon passed, because when I got 33+ weeks I just wanted to have the baby and would have done anything to deliver him! :rotfl:

Hang in there, these feelings won't last forever, it might seem a long time but once your baby is born you will think it's all so so worth it. :)

Sabrina
x

I'm not scared of getting to the third tri, i cant wait and wish it would hurry. I'm scared of not getting to the third tri :?

I go into the third in a few days, I am not nervous about that I am however getting nervous about childbirth and even more so... BEING A MUM :shock:

Hi

I was the same when in thrid tri with Kiara but when i got closer and closer i got less nervous and more anxious .
More scared this time as its going too fast and need more time still
Katrina

Thanks guys, don't get me wrong, I am looking forward to meeting him/her but I'm being fairly realistic about the shock, bewilderment and upheaval of it all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back