Arrgghh 3rd trimester

Rosieroo

Reaction score
Any of you 3rd trimester ladies starting to wish you didn't moan so much about things in the 1st and 2nd trimester? I thought I had it bad then - hell it's nothing compared to now!

Really 'feeling' pregnant now, bump interferes properly with daily life. She feels huge already and has got a way to go yet. She's been moving about loads and I'm worried she's turned around or something.
CM has increased 10 fold, my braxton hicks are getting painful (they are lying when they say they aren't painful!), I've been getting period pains in my back and belly on and off since last Friday. I'm tired, emotional, have no libido and feel as sexy as a sack of spuds. My skin is all spotty, my hair looks crap and I haven't the energy to spend 30 minutes with my arms up straightening it. My dog is moulting and there is dog hair all over the house (which needs polishing aswell) which my hoover wont pick up.
I am the pregnant version of Waynetta Slob!

So all of you that are 'glowing' can bugger off, don't taunt me. I need to hear from other people that are feeling like a sack of s**t!

Have been feeling like crap all weekend really! Does that help

No, sorry, I started to feel like crap last thursday when my back pain started.

I feel like a complete cripple already. Just walking half a mile back to my house after the fireworks on saturday night almost killed me.

I am starting to feel quite ugly now with all the veins, hairiness, cellulite etc.... and I am definitely noticing that being in bed is no longer very comfortable.

And...... my COCCYX HAS BEEN HURTING>>>> NO THROBBING! for 16 bloody weeks and it is driving me nuts!!!!!!!!!!!!

I even had trouble getting off the toilet today! :cry: :cry: :cry:

Awww Rosieroo :( your post did make me laugh at the end but only because I sympathise with you wholeheartedly!! sending you a big hug babe.

CM has increased 10 fold, my braxton hicks are getting painful (they are lying when they say they aren't painful!), I've been getting period pains in my back and belly on and off since last Friday. I'm tired, emotional, have no libido and feel as sexy as a sack of spuds. My skin is all spotty, my hair looks crap and I haven't the energy to spend 30 minutes with my arms up straightening it.

I hope you have a good perked up day soon hunnie :( the end is somewhere in sight I promise xx

here is my list of niggles:

headaches
aching belly
feel like my bladder is full ALL the time
leg cramps during the night
going to the loo three or four times during the night
lower backache
upper backache
horrendous heartburn
can't sleep
can never get comfortable
can't bend down properly
can't put my socks on properly
can't get off the sofa
diarhhoea
feeling really fat and podgy
hairy chin
double chin
hairy belly
belly button slowly being pushed out (yuk)
cellulite in places I didn't think were possible
am sooo hot all the time
drop everything all the time
have become extremely clumsy

Luckily I haven't got any stretch marks YET, but I am just waiting for them.

hope this makes you feel a wee bit better xxxxx

I'm right there with you girls but would find it too depressing to type it all out. 'Glowing'???? What be that then?

I think the clocks going back the other day has really made us all bloomin' miserbale hasn't it!!! Total flippin shock to me when it started getting dark by 4pm!! I'm already sat in the lounge with the light on.

I don't think I have actually had a point where I did 'glow' :shock: unless someone stuck the light somewhere I coudn't see it!

Bless you Sarah, you must be very fed up to write them all out!! :(

I have been crap all summer, just coz its been hot, im a winter girl, so now the cold and dark days are here, i have started to bloom lol

That's good Layla, perfect for your wedding :D . When is it?

haha sarah b! your list made me laugh. aww we must all be in the same boat - maybe the whole 'glowing' thing is a big fat lie?

I tend to have moments where everything in the world sucks and i just want to sit there and be miserable and then i have moments when i feel really happy. I havent' been as hormonal as i thought i would though (yet!!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back