• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

3rd Time mummy says hello :)

nikki8092

Reaction score
Hi, just wanted to introduce myself. My names nikki and im currently around 5-6 weeks pregnant with my 3rd little one. Never went on any pregnancy forums with my other 2 but thought i would give it a go this time round. Currently feeling majorly sick(didnt have this much sickness with my other 2) Any advice from anyone on being a mummy 3rd time round would be appreciated. My little ones are 3 and a half and 20 months at the moment so its going to be fun fun fun when baby arrives :)

Hi, just wanted to introduce myself. My names nikki and im currently around 5-6 weeks pregnant with my 3rd little one. Never went on any pregnancy forums with my other 2 but thought i would give it a go this time round. Currently feeling majorly sick(didnt have this much sickness with my other 2) Any advice from anyone on being a mummy 3rd time round would be appreciated. My little ones are 3 and a half and 20 months at the moment so its going to be fun fun fun when baby arrives :)

Hi nikki!

Sorry your feeling crappy but it will pass as some point, wow you have little, little ones! Youl have great fun when your new one arrives!

Pregnancy forums are fun ive found and have used them for my last 3 pregnancies.

Welcome to PF Nikki, I had never used forums before and this was the only one I had tried , and jackpot, it's a great one with lovely ladies and advice.

I am Jenni and have 4 kids, (3 boys and 1 girl) Age range is 12,10.9 years and my youngest is 7 mths.

Congratulations on your pregnancy, wishing you a healthy pregnancy and hope the sickness eases soon. My last two pregnancys were totally different to my older kids ones, so it's strange isn't it

Hi hunny, im a third time mummy, i have two boys, tj is nearly 5 and harley is 2, where having a girl in september :)
congratulations on your pregnancy x x x

Hi ladies, im finding this time round different already as i already have morning sickness and didnt until about 8 weeks with previous 2. Its no fun! I think this forum is a great one as there are lots of advice and tips. Im hoping this little one doesnt follow its siblings by being at least 10 days overdue but i can guarantee it will :)

Hi ladies, im finding this time round different already as i already have morning sickness and didnt until about 8 weeks with previous 2. Its no fun! I think this forum is a great one as there are lots of advice and tips. Im hoping this little one doesnt follow its siblings by being at least 10 days overdue but i can guarantee it will :)

Oh no!! were your others bigger weights because they went overdue?:shock:

Paige was 6lb 12 and was 11 OD, Jake was 8lb 1 and 10 days OD. Jake was induced and it was an awful experience so im going to say i dont want inducing if this one is late. I was due to be induced with paige and went into labour naturally that morning. After i was induced with jake they told me he would have probably arrived on his own in a day or so if they had left me... Sods law!

Paige was 6lb 12 and was 11 OD, Jake was 8lb 1 and 10 days OD. Jake was induced and it was an awful experience so im going to say i dont want inducing if this one is late. I was due to be induced with paige and went into labour naturally that morning. After i was induced with jake they told me he would have probably arrived on his own in a day or so if they had left me... Sods law!

Actually good normal weights then for going so over - phew ! and the induction - typical! :wall2: fingers crossed this time for a due date natural baby then

im not holding my breath for the due date bit lol. How did you find Jenni having 3 so close together? Im thinking mine will be a handful!

Thanks faithangle. This your 1st baby? How you coping with the sickness?? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briguebbon
Back