• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

39 weeks

charlie84

Reaction score
I went for my 39 week appointment with the doctor this afternoon.
All is fine with BP and urine. Babies heartbeat is good and strong. She said i looked well for 39 weeks - ah bless her :)

Baby is now no longer back to back :cheer: So happy bout that.

She is however no more engaged only 1/5th still :(

Got a huge bottle of gaviscon advance hopefully to see me through to the end.

Now its just a matter of waiting for labour to start. With no solid signs i doubt it will be anytime soon.

Have an appointment at 40 weeks with midwife to discuss sweep and induction if she is still not here :?

:cheer: :cheer:
Baby isnt back to back.

Not long now and you can see bubba

:hug:

Glad your baby has moved of your back now hun :D :cheer:
hope little one engages in to position soon
:pray: :hug:
sarah :hug:

:hug: :hug:

Oi you never told me she wasn't back to back anymore! Yay!

Hope she is here by this time next week hun :hug:

:dance: good about not back to back

sounds like me, no signs, makes you wonder how anything could possibly happen in the next couple of weeks :shock:

glad it went well! :D baby moving from back to back will make labour easier :D

gymbabeliz said:
:dance: good about not back to back

sounds like me, no signs, makes you wonder how anything could possibly happen in the next couple of weeks :shock:

It honestly does make me wonder how its all going to happen, i have had no signs whatsoever, no BHs, no losing plug or anything.
Think she may be in there for a while yet :roll:

Glad baby moved for you! Hope things start soon for you :hug:

Thats great news about not back to back, hopefully things will move in right direction now. I went for my check up yeaterday and baby in right position 3/5 engaged. I keep wondering and waiting for something to happen now. Come on LO, we're all waiting to meet you :) :) :)

Starting to get the "Any signs or twinges?" off everyone now. Anybody else getting that?

hopefully the lack of signs and twinges doesnt mean anything- i posted a poll on ask-a-mum about whether or not people had warning symptoms and it was pretty evenly split between those who got symptoms in the lead up, and those who didnt really get any forewarning at all...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back