39 Weeks !! Eeeeeekkkkk

KirstyR

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Hope you all enjoyed your weekend !!

6 days left until ones due date :D really hope she makes an appearance this week, the midwife is coming to my home a week today to do a sweep then the next day I'm seeing the consultant, really hope she doesn't decide to keep me waiting, can feel baby getting really heavy and she's expected to weigh 9.5 lbs at 40 weeks,

Come on Princess !!!

Xxxx

Hope she comes soon for u hun and doesn't keep u waiting too long! 9.5lb wow that's a good weight xxx

Thanks Hun, at the minute I feel like she wants to stay where she is ! No signs of her coming yet :( there never accurate with sizes but I had to go for 2 growth scans so fingers crossed she no bigger than what there saying xxx

yay for 39 weeks - hope she makes an appearance soon! x

Thanks ladies ! I hope she sees the light at the end of the tunnell soon! :Dx x x

Hope it's not too long for you now! x

Hope ur not waiting to long, 9.5lbs sounds like a nice weight full term, I bet u definitely don't want her going over and getting bigger xx

I know well when I see the consultant next week I'm hoping she doesn't let me go over I'm petrified as it is!! Can't wait much longer !! :) x x x

Ahh hun good luck thats a nice healthy weight hope all goes well xxx

Hope she makes an appearance for you soon! xx

I'm very similar to you Kirsty - due on the 12th and my baby is expected to be a nice healthy chubby one!! Hope she comes on time for you xx

I'm very similar to you Kirsty - due on the 12th and my baby is expected to be a nice healthy chubby one!! Hope she comes on time for you xx

Aw bless us! I'm not getting any signs yet..... Hope your little one arrives soon too :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back