• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

38 week waste of time appointment!!! Bit of a rant !!!!

kellyannlyle

Reaction score
Had my 38 week appointment with the midwife and it was a waste of time.... urine, BP normal... measuring at 35cm which she is not concerned about. Braxton hicks still.... make a GP appointment for possible bowl infection.
Not engaged... and she'll see me in 2 weeks... I was sooooooo hoping to be on my way now but no........

Finish work tommorrow - they won't let me work anymore so I have NOTHING to do at all!!! BOREDOM will get me!!!

I was hoping to be early as I was told many many weeks before that I will be but no.
Being pregnant for this long is far to long... God is DEFINATELY a man!!! A woman would not torture us this long!!

Someone got up on the bus to let me sit down today too..... she said "hey mrs, you can sit here" > it was really nice but I am only 25 and it made me feel REALLY old ! ! ! ! ! !

GRRRRRRRR and my new hamster took a chunk out of my hand... bad days are pants... looking forward to my next good day!!!

Aww, sorry your having a bad day hun :hug: Tomorrow is a new day so hopefully it will be a better one for you

kellyannlyle said:
God is DEFINATELY a man!!! A woman would not torture us this long!!

I have to agree with you on that one! lol

Sorry you are feeling so pissed off.
I think thats amazing that someone offered you their seat on the bus as i pretty damned sure they wouldnt round here :roll:
Im a nightmare for not going to midwife appointments for this reason, they steal my blood and tell me im fat!! yeah i know that without wasting a day coming to see you!!! :shakehead:

hennaly said:
they steal my blood and tell me im fat!! yeah i know that without wasting a day coming to see you!!! :shakehead:

This seriously made me laugh.... I get the whole... "ooooh you're small for 38 weeks" then get measured and it's "never mind, big baby in there. Just all baby"

ERM HELLO... I have to push that "big baby" out!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back