• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

?

They should fit in the back we have two and room for someone to sit and my frind said she fit three in her small car because I think seats will have to be a certain size to fit standards ifykwim. I would just try them in before hand if not I would put the oldest in front. x

Legally you don't need a seat for he oldest one if there is 3, as not all cars will fit three in the back.

If you can I'd disable any air bags and put newborn in the front as a rear facing will provide far more protection than seats for the older ones.

I would also put newborn in the front with air bag disabled! if the 3 seats do not fit in the back! it may be better if the 1 or 2 year old is likely to poke or disturb the newborn while you can't reach them to stop them whilst driving too.

I'd put baby in front. Adult in middle back with a car seat at each side. I know there's an age that if there's no space for a car seat that they can sit without a seat, but I think 2 1/2 is still really young for that.

Or perhaps look at getting the train/bus and making it more of an adventure xx

Thanks everyone. We are planning on having a trial run tomorrow.

I'm just not clear by law what we would have to do, I thought that I'd seen somewhere that any child under 3 had to be in a car seat, but then do remember something that if you cant fit 3 seats in then the eldest doesnt need one. Regardless of the law though I wouldnt not put Tomos in a car seat.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back