37 weeks - fully baked today!

NinjaKitty

Reaction score
Well me and bubs have made it full term. I am so ready for this pregnancy to be over mainly coz of ankle swelling and carpel tunnel. On that score I've been cramping and getting foof pains the past two days :shock: Heres to bubs arriving anytime from now!

:love: Loving this! Put that slow cooker onto keep warm lol. X

Nice one! I'm hearing you on the Carpol Tunnel mines keeping me up all night :'(

Nice one! I'm hearing you on the Carpol Tunnel mines keeping me up all night :'(

You can get wrist splint/supports but they are quite expensive. I got some wrist supports from a sports shop which were somewhat cheaper. I wear them at night and they really help a lot.

Yay!!!! Long journey almost over :hug:

Ooh, any day then from this point forward!! So exciting!!

WOW congrats! Such a great landmark to hit! xxxxx

Happy Full Term :)
The wait is almost over for you x

Congratulations on reaching full term! Hopefully you'll have your little one soon!

yay...full term. when i hit 37 weeks, i will be getting this boo boo out....how yet, i am not sure :D

Congrats ninja!!!

On another note..I always want to call u ninj and noticed that olive did the other day but it reminds me of 'minj' lol ...random post I know :oooo: xxxxx

I always assumed peeps would shorten it to Kitty. I guess I can put up with Minj?!?!

Actually let's just get it over with and call me Fanny :D

Logged on a few.mins ago and left a message on what's on your mind thread. Then found this thread lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back