36+3 MW appointment :-)

berit87

Reaction score
It went really well, my MW is lovely. She is always very busy and is at the surgery only once a week but... Had her with Brandon as well and she is great. The only not so good news was that my iron levels are too low, 9.4 apparently, should be 10.5 and above so got a prescription for tablets. Blood pressure is good though, so is urine, baby was asleep so she woke him up and his heart rate went up to 158 poor lad, wanted to have his nap :lol: and he is 3/5th engaged and his head is really low down, plus because of my period pains and loss of plug she thinks things migt start happening soon!!! Soooooooo excited! Xx

That's fab news! How exciting! ooo I'm dead jealous! I reckon your lil one's gonna come before mine! I'll be honestly surprised if he doesn't. Such exciting times! ( come on my plug, come loose!!:) hehe ) Keep me posted Mrs! xxx

Im soo happy for you! :) hopefully things will get started soon!
Yey for having a nice midwife too! :-D

X

thats soooooooooo exciting!! eeek, good luck haha! xx hope litlle one can take a hint lol
x

been fo mine today too she said head was far down but didnt say how far, think i better get my hospital bag packed lol where you early or late with your last? I was late with both but i suppose this one might not be xxxxx

Thanks girlies, really hope all this means I am getting close(r) to the finish line! Exciting time, feel like a child at christmas!x

That's fabulous news x so glad it went well darling x

Woot woot!! All sounds good!! Sept for the iron u got tabs? It's only a little low :) ul be questioning every twinge now hehe! X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back