34 Week Midwife

Bloom

Reaction score
Wells its confirmed i have SPD :cry: i have a physio appointment next week to get a support belt. Im so grateful that i have only developed this in the past few weeks because its horrible im supposed to be enjoying my ML but as i cant walk very far im stuck in the house all the time. So for all those woman that have had it for weeks and weeks :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

On a positive note everything else was fine im still 4cm behind on the fundal but the midwife had a good prod and she thinks i just have good strong stomach muscles holding baby in and the baby felt a good healthly size. Oh and she the heartbeat sounded like a girl which is good because thats what im expecting. :D

:hug: :hug: :hug: I hope the physio appointment helps. At least you don't have too long to go now.

I was quite reluctant to have the physio seeing as im 34 weeks and didnt want to waste anyones time but my midwife said that its only going to get worse once the baby starts engaging and i get bigger so it wouldnt hurt to get a belt, i hope it helps too, i might then get a goodnight sleep.

:cry: :cry: :cry: At least you now have an explanation for why you've been feeling so cack and in pain but that is so not good - poor you and your SPD (Silly Pelvis of Doom) :hug:

YAY for the confirmation of Team Pink - now you and Chris just need to decide on a name. Got a few years to spare? :rotfl:

thats good that mw didnt seem too worried about the fundal...Im STILL measuring 30 at 36 weeks lol!! (but my mw not worried about it either now)

hope the belt helps your spd :hug:

Liz and Bloom, you obviously have brilliant stomach muscles which put the rest of us to shame! :hug:

aww hun :hug: :hug: hugs for SPD - LOL @ Bex's Stupid Pelvis of Doom :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

It really is horrible! Let us know how you get on with the physio and the belt, if its any good I may ask to be refered as I couldnt take anymore pain when baby engages, it makes me feel :puke: as it is now

xx

ah sweetie
im sorry to hear you have SPD hun
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: from me
i :pray: the physio and the belt work or at least give you some relife
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members