34 week midwife today....

flexilexi394

Reaction score
Had my 34 week appointment, she felt for baby and she's well and truly head down! That's so exciting for mento hear, one step closer! She's now booked my next appointment for 3 weeks time so I'll be just over 37 weeks pregnant! Can't believe it's being left that long but I guess it's something to look forward to!
For those of you that don't know a tarot card reader said I was going to give birth in between Xmas day and new years day, so if she was right I wont make it to next appointment lol!

Glad to read everyones threads, all these babies arriving!

My next stop is clary sage oil, which I will start in a week I think! X

Yayy Lexi, sounds like a great appointment!

Head down - full steam ahead - wouldn't it be funny if the tarot reader was spot on! ha ha

Aww sounds fab hun! Is she engaged at all?
Ooo I really want my cards read now, did you see someone or do it through email online?
Can't believe its all becomming so real for us hun, nearly there!! :) xxx

I know :) it's so exciting. I went and saw her. A friend recommended her, she's never met me ad I've never met her, that was the best thing about it, she was so accurate about other things.
Lilly shall I start my clary sage next week? Or is that too soon? I'm really excited about using it lol x

Aww I wanna go see one. I wonder where you can find them in your area, yellow pages? lol
Nah Im going to start mine at 35 weeks hun (too impatient to wait until 37 weeks) and Im guessing itll takeka few weeks to 'build up' an effect on u anyway so i say go for it :) xx

Oh whats clary sage oil? Im useless x

Lilly filled me in about it! Basically you buy it as a liquid oil, and put 10 drops in your bath and it is very relaxing, but also meant to help start labour process! I'm gonna give it a go! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back