34 week growth scan baby on 5th centile

lewisca

Reaction score
As title says I have had my growth scan today and baby is sitting on bottom line of the graph !! Consultant wants to scan again in 2 weeks and wants baby to stay on the line or go up. She said she knows i dont grow big babies. so plan is scan and if ok induction at 38 weeks (cos of spd) if lo falls off chart who knows maybe induced then !! xxxx

Did they give you a weight for the baby? Thats good they'll induce at 38 weeks too.

yer weighs 4ib 13 so not too bad my eldest was 4ib 10 born at 35 weeks so this one bit bigger. they have said since i was 28weeks that they planned to induce then due to the amount of pain im in been unable to work since 25 weeks !!! xxx

Hopefully lo will keep gaining then and will be a good weight for birth! You must be so relieved to know that in 3 weeks or so you'll have your baby. Glad they are doing that for you, I can't imagine the pain u must be in. Got my growth scan tomorrow so will let you know my lo weight to compare. Be quite interesting to see.

hi im exactly the same as u,i got an emergency scan 2 weeks ago coz their worried baby is too small and iv got another scan on wed 2 c if any improvement,iv got the spd really bad aswell even had to go physio dept to get a fem brace,like a big stretchy corset thing,didnt kno they cud enduce u if spd was so bad aswell,im dyin to go 4 my scan on wed xx

Hopefully lo will keep gaining then and will be a good weight for birth! You must be so relieved to know that in 3 weeks or so you'll have your baby. Glad they are doing that for you, I can't imagine the pain u must be in. Got my growth scan tomorrow so will let you know my lo weight to compare. Be quite interesting to see.
It is a relief feel so guilty wishing the time away though !!! so glad this is my last one !! lol will keep an eye out for u tomorrow will b nice to c how they compare. hope it goes well for u !! saw our lo holding its foot !! xxx:dance:

hi im exactly the same as u,i got an emergency scan 2 weeks ago coz their worried baby is too small and iv got another scan on wed 2 c if any improvement,iv got the spd really bad aswell even had to go physio dept to get a fem brace,like a big stretchy corset thing,didnt kno they cud enduce u if spd was so bad aswell,im dyin to go 4 my scan on wed xx
have had the spd in all 3 of my pregnancies and right from the start too been wearing my brace from 5 weeks pregnant !! been told to use crutches but cant with having the 2 boys !! its got worse with every pregnancy, not use if the induction thing is a trust thing would have to check with your hospital but they wont induce early than 38 weeks for the spd its only if growth has slowed that they induce earlier. hope your scan goes well will have to let us know how it goes can compare measurements !!! xxxx

yea will def let u kno how i go on and what they say,and will keep an eye on your posts 2 c how u get on,ive had spd with my other 4 aswell but never this bad.i can hardly move.iv got crutches but thankgod my kids r all older.xxxx

Ange 34 its horrible isnt it !! wasnt this bad with the other 2 got bad right at the end with my second. U have your hands full with 4 already !! i struggle with 2 !! school run must b a nihgtmare for u ? xxx

used 2 b when i used 2 take them all,got a son 17 at college,2 girls 13 and 14 and my youngest is 10 so the girls take him now,didnt plan on any more...was kinda a shock lol xxx

U dont look old enough to have a 17 year old !! thought u were younger than me !! at least u have plenty of helpers !! my two and nearly 5 and 2 and half so will have similar gap between my 3 as u did for your first 3 !! xxx

it will be a big help with the older ones coz im on my own now.didnt think i could even have anymore.im still shocked that im 35 this month and starting all over again.im really looking 4ward to it now tho.im due 6 days after u!! xxx

My mum had a big gap too had me then twins 15 months later then 11yrs later at 35 she had my little sister. we r all really close I took Kaylee everywhere with me !!! loved helping out with her (mum was on her own too). its nice to b on the home stretch isnt it ? dont enjoy pregnancy very much !! I'm a later starter with kids am 31 was near 27 when had my first and my best freinds just had her first at 33, my sisters were younger allthough not kaylee she just started uni. xxx

hi just thought id let u kno how my growth scan went today,baby is still under the bottom line so doctor wants to scan me again in 2 weeks and if not improved then he talked about inducing me.got loads of time in the scan room 2 c the baby coz they had a trainee in practisin on me which was really nice coz i got a really good look at his chubby little face and he was actually wavin,nearly made me cry,was so cute.hope your ok xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back