34 n a half weeks pregnant and dont know how i feel

cers123

Reaction score
hey guys,

havent written in like such a long tme probably since trimester 1, just had so much going on with work and university and being so sick.

ive now reached the third trimester and was feeling great maybe not as much energy like but i was fine with sleeping eating and having a little bit of a social life.... and well in the past few days that has just disappeared....

Im now so uncomfortable all the bloody time, recently ive had cramps and backache, and braxton hicks... as well as nausea nd sometimes a little sickness.... ino these are signs of labour n that but i deffo dont think id b lucky to have my little one early...

Im due on the 27th of July and just feel like everything has slowwwwwwwwwwed down.... I feel like am just complaining, and i feel sorry on my boyfriend cos im probably doing his head in....

Am alone on this one or is anyone else feeling like this?? lol

xx

Awh hun, youve only got to come and have a look at the July mummys thread to see how much we all moan haha, pregnant ladies prerogative I say!

I could have written this! I'm 34w tomoro and feel like the past 4/5days I've gone from a 'healthy, glowing mum-to-be' to a waddling aching moaning mini!!

I'm sure this is very normal, but like you I just feel like I'm miserable to be around. I'm no longer enjoying my pregnancy which is such a shame :-(

I'm sure it won't be long til our babies are with us, until then we will have to take every opportunity to rest and put our feet up!

Hope we both feel a bit better soon ;-) xx

Awww thanks for the reply guys makes me feel a little bit saine lol... xx

Yup totally I don't enjoy pregnancy don't get me wrong I'm ecstatic to have baby. Inside me and that all is well n kicks are cute etc but the physicality of pregnancy sickness weak bladder feeling hot fat sweaty not being able to get on with things properly as need to rest etc etc it all does my head in. I lovey baby soooo much but yup I don't love pregnancy x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back