• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

=(

Robyn_

Reaction score
got woken up this morning with some reaally bad news :cry: :cry:
My grandad died this morning.
its so horrible because hes the oldest man left on my dads side and that side is huges theres so many people.
and hes been with my nan like 60 years, and she walked downstairs and he was dead on the sofa. :cry: my dad went round and shes a right mess apparently.
and they was spose to go on holiday on saturday aswell. like they do every year.
i dunno what to do :cry: :( ive been all over the place all day

im so sorry hun :hug: thinking of u and ur family x

awwww hun, I know exactly how you feel :hug: :hug: :hug:

My grandad died on tuesday night. It wasnt such a shock because he was in hospital with chest infection and heart failure. we are still distraught though :cry: :cry: :cry: I was planning to visit him on sunday too, he lives about 50 miles away so i havnt seen him for a couple of months. I always wanted my kids to know him as he was such a lovely man but i guess it wasnt to be :(

I'm so sorry honey, sending lots of love and hugs to you and your family :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

just woke up i couldnt sleep that well actually.
i just cant believe it, i mean we knew he was ill but they said 5 years, and now hes gone and my poor nan, and the fact that i have to go to a funeral being pregnant. :cry: i dunt wanna upset the Little One, but obviously im down atm. (hope i didnt sound selfish then cos i know its not his fault he died)
im trying not to be down cos i know he wouldnt want me to be for the babies sake, but it just happens doesnt it! :(
hopefully i can see my dad today and then ill know that he is alright cos i been worrying about him alot.

i really dont understand death at all its such a fecked up thing.

:(

eurgh
Last thing i want to say is thank you for all your support, i know its over the internet and it doesnt seem much but it is too me, and i know that in some way you are there for me. and thinking of me. Thank You!
means alot. :hug: :hug:

thanks for the support people means alot, like i keep saying,
i am seeing my dad tomorrow.
so i can see if hes alright then

funeral is going to be pretty soon becasue they are arranging it for soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back