31 weeks today.period type aches n pains

ANNA27

Reaction score
is this normal at this stage? i really cant rememer lol but i had them thru the night last night and then this morning. like dull aching as if aunt flo was on her way.

My mum always gets worried when i mention these, and i think i posted at about the same time about getting some.

Mine were extremely irragular, and if yours are regular i'd definately mention in to midwife to be sure.

Unfortunately mine have jsut got worse since then, but again are still irregular so i assume they're normal.

If its bothering you ring your midwife, you definately wont be wasting her time, and she can help put your mind at rest over it :hug:

i used to get the same symptoms at the same time of month as if i was due on! period pains. back ache, really moody..even more so than normal :lol: was really strange :think:

xxx

Hiya

I've been getting these and and read somewhere unless they're accompanied by severe pain or bleeding then they're just stretching cramps, so I've not been worried about them.

Charlie xx

I'd let your MW know just in case.

I got told off on Tuesday because last week I had period pains and a few tightenings (that werent regular or painful) and the MW told me that under NO circumstances are Period pains normal at this stage of pregnancy (unless in labour) I was 33 weeks when I had them.

:hug: :hug: to you, they're not nice!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back