30weeks pregnant, 10 weeks to go OMG!!!!!!

Melly+2

Reaction score
Sorry i know i keep mentioning it alot but omg how the time is flying hopefully in 10 weeks i will meet my baby, i cant believe it, ive been so scared over the past two days whether or not im gonna cope and if ill be a good mum again but seriously i cant wait, and i am looking forward to labour again, is that wierd :lol:

yay for only 10 weeks :cheer: :cheer:
you will be great hun, i keep worrying that i won't know what to do with a newborn

wow hun hope the next 10 weeks fly by for you chick.....Hope ur feeling ok hunny :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

cant wait to find out what ur having :D :hug:

Your a fab mummy already chick so you are gonna be just as fab with this one too :)
Gotta come down at some point chick so we can go for a wander round medowhell :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Yay only 10 more weeks hun! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
I keep worrying too! I have forgotten everything about newborns?! :? :shock: heehee

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I was the same hun, of course your excited, your closer to meeting your LO :cheer:

Hope the next Ten weeks go quick for you :hug:

YAY hun!

I found the time has really flown from 30 weeks til about 35 weeks! :D :D hopefully the same will happen for you! ooo not long now :cheer: :cheer: here's to a really fast 10 weeks....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back