30 weeks and big

Babylicious

Reaction score
foof pains, is this normal? Hurts to turn over, could it just be his head is down there?

Im having a lot of pains in my right side hip, i think with the baby having reduced water every move hurts more.

Babylicious said:
foof pains, is this normal? Hurts to turn over, could it just be his head is down there?

It gets worse :cry: I don't think its the head tbh... I think its more to do with the weight and the way you are lying at night...

same here

and whne i get up in the morning and i'm attempting to get up off the bed, my pelvis cracks like i don't know what :puke: :puke: :puke:

ive had horrid pains down there too , kinda cant describe it but it make me go owwie if u know what i mean ? kinda like cramp too . very weird !

I've had stabbing pains. Not sure if it was to do with SPD or baby getting comfy. The latter I think!

G3M said:
ive had horrid pains down there too , kinda cant describe it but it make me go owwie if u know what i mean ? kinda like cramp too . very weird !

Thats what I've got

I also have a stabbing pain - just on the right side - makes me think of the pain I used to get a few days before my period!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back