3 weekends left....

Rosieroo

Reaction score
after this weekend I have 3 weekends left til my due date.

Sugar!!!!!! :shock:

So lucky Rosie i have ages yet. (as you can tell by my ticker).

x

It will fly by Davina! I can't believe how fast the past few weeks have gone. All the little things I wanted to get done and I haven't got round to any of them (fancied having a nice pamper day, but it will be too late to book in for one now, also fancied a weekend away with DH but that wont happen now).

rosie

i can only hope that it flies past. I just want the time to speed past so that i can leave work (30 december).

x

Rosie!!!

You take it so well!!! Although i am scared to death of having this little one in my arms, I cannot wait for it I am so fed up!!!!

My back is aching all the time, especially at bed time, God i hate going to bed!!! I have heartburn most of the time, my belly is so huge i cannot sit down with my legs closed. I can hardly put my socks on, even sitting on the bed, roughly I feel like a whale !!!!

So Daddy and I are talking to baby every night, asking him to come early, only 2 weeks and a few days to go, i am sure he is all finished by now, especially when you see all the room he is taking in this belly lol

I have just baked a nice chocolate cake, that might tempt him, we never know? lol

Good luck girls!!!

Nathalie

Mmmm choccie cake :D

I've had a tired uncomfy day today. Had a bath at lunch time and went sleep for a couple of hours on the sofa before DH got back. The baby seems to be moving loads, which I can't understand if she's engaged. Does she move her head out when she's wiggling around or does she just swivel? :shock:

Yes I was wondering about that. I think they bob around for a bit going in and out and they can of course move around again even when you're in labour but I can't really visualise it somehow.

+++

I wondered that also as my doctor said the baby was 2/5 engaged yesterday and movements have been soooo much more than usual. I am having the m al over the place, never like before...

And... once the baby is engeged I thought they stayed engeged... Am I wrong?

LOL.....................

I mean 'ENGAGED' ! ! ! I need to look at the keys I guess..

Well mine is 2/5 engaged but during the day it looks like the baby is not engaged at all!!!! I have his bump right up underneath the breast and he is moving a lot. He seems to be on the right hand side of the belly too which leaves my belly to look and feel so weird!!! When I touch the bottom of the belly, it is all soft and flabby like there is nothing in there but as soon as I go higher up, my belly is so hard it feels like the skin is going to break!!!! You can guess the amount of stretch marks :wink: which my partner says are like satan traces because they are all broken marks lol

So I do not know if baby is still engaged or not!!! The chocolate cake did not tempt him whatsoever and I think the more I wish him out, the less likely it is going to happen.

By the way, I posted on the baby names to help us with the name of the baby, if you could vote, that would be very helpful!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back