3 weekends left....

Discussion in 'Third Trimester' started by Rosieroo, Dec 2, 2005.

1. Rosieroo

Rosieroo Well-Known Member

after this weekend I have 3 weekends left til my due date.

Sugar!!!!!! :shock:

2. Tara & Liam

Tara & Liam Well-Known Member

So lucky Rosie i have ages yet. (as you can tell by my ticker).

x

3. Rosieroo

It will fly by Davina! I can't believe how fast the past few weeks have gone. All the little things I wanted to get done and I haven't got round to any of them (fancied having a nice pamper day, but it will be too late to book in for one now, also fancied a weekend away with DH but that wont happen now).

4. Tara & Liam

Tara & Liam Well-Known Member

rosie

i can only hope that it flies past. I just want the time to speed past so that i can leave work (30 december).

x

5. futuremum

futuremum Well-Known Member

Rosie!!!

You take it so well!!! Although i am scared to death of having this little one in my arms, I cannot wait for it I am so fed up!!!!

My back is aching all the time, especially at bed time, God i hate going to bed!!! I have heartburn most of the time, my belly is so huge i cannot sit down with my legs closed. I can hardly put my socks on, even sitting on the bed, roughly I feel like a whale !!!!

So Daddy and I are talking to baby every night, asking him to come early, only 2 weeks and a few days to go, i am sure he is all finished by now, especially when you see all the room he is taking in this belly lol

I have just baked a nice chocolate cake, that might tempt him, we never know? lol

Good luck girls!!!

Nathalie

6. Rosieroo

Mmmm choccie cake :D

I've had a tired uncomfy day today. Had a bath at lunch time and went sleep for a couple of hours on the sofa before DH got back. The baby seems to be moving loads, which I can't understand if she's engaged. Does she move her head out when she's wiggling around or does she just swivel? :shock:

7. Rosebay

Rosebay Well-Known Member

Yes I was wondering about that. I think they bob around for a bit going in and out and they can of course move around again even when you're in labour but I can't really visualise it somehow.

+++

8. minikins

minikins Well-Known Member

Good luck Rosie, will be thinking of you ! :)

9. Tineke

Tineke Well-Known Member

I wondered that also as my doctor said the baby was 2/5 engaged yesterday and movements have been soooo much more than usual. I am having the m al over the place, never like before...

And... once the baby is engeged I thought they stayed engeged... Am I wrong?

10. Tineke

Tineke Well-Known Member

LOL.....................

I mean 'ENGAGED' ! ! ! I need to look at the keys I guess..

11. futuremum

futuremum Well-Known Member

Well mine is 2/5 engaged but during the day it looks like the baby is not engaged at all!!!! I have his bump right up underneath the breast and he is moving a lot. He seems to be on the right hand side of the belly too which leaves my belly to look and feel so weird!!! When I touch the bottom of the belly, it is all soft and flabby like there is nothing in there but as soon as I go higher up, my belly is so hard it feels like the skin is going to break!!!! You can guess the amount of stretch marks :wink: which my partner says are like satan traces because they are all broken marks lol

So I do not know if baby is still engaged or not!!! The chocolate cake did not tempt him whatsoever and I think the more I wish him out, the less likely it is going to happen.

By the way, I posted on the baby names to help us with the name of the baby, if you could vote, that would be very helpful!!!!