<3 Love it!!

HeppiBean

Reaction score
Pointless post but.............

I got my Angelsounds doppler through today and I LOVE IT! OH and I were listening to it for ages and made a recording (which OH uploaded to facebook he he) I want to keep listening but don't want to annoy her. So glad I didn't get it any earlier though as we did struggle to find hb at first xxx

It's good isn't it! I made a recording too and emailed it to my hubby when he was away!

I really wanna listen more! I'm sat here looking at it and my self restraint is being pushed to it's limits lol.... It's so lovely to lay on my own bed listening to my daughters heart :D I just keep playing the 20 second clip OH has on facebook over and over again but it's not the same :( x

Aw that is so sweet. Can't wait to get far enough along so I can hear my LO. I have a doopler but no point trying it yet. It says from end of 2nd tri on box

This one says from 14-16 weeks :) and time will fly by, you'll be tri 3 before you know it :D xx

Well I'm almost 30 weeks and it took me and my OH almost 10 minutes to try and find her. Gotta get it in exactly the right spot. It's why I didn't wanna get one earlier cause I'd worry myself stupid if I couldn't find anything xxx

- would freak out if I couldn't find it tho! Lol

I just took it all with a pinch of salt and thought I'd give it a go and not worry if I didn't find it. I don't always! So amazing when you hear it tho!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back