2WW

I was just going with what my ticker said really tbh. My AF went awol since stopping taking the pill in January. It "started" again on 11th September which I thought was great but it was ultra light and only lasted about 12 hours :shock: so I was thinking it was a false alarm, anyway, on 11th October it arrived again - heavy (by my standards) and lasted 4 days. So I'm working on a 30 day cycle. The day after my ticker reckoned I would ovulate I got lots of ewcm so I'm thinking it was right. Which means that if AF is gonna arrive, it'll do so the day I go away - typical :rolleyes:
At least we are all in it together :yay:

I got EWCM around when my ticker said I was most fertile so I thought I'd hit the nail on the head and guessed rightly that my cycle would be 40 days. Still no AF though! :yay:

However, last night I noticed some clear CM with white tinges and it was a bit stretchy so I'm a little bit puzzled as to why I have it now on CD41..? x x

Hey - MissJ Ive had NO ewcm at all apart from about er 27 days ago. Am now cd42 the ov sticks would say I am prob 6 or 7 dpo (thats if I read them right). Mmm not very positive it is. I was lying in bed last night thinking.....cramping.....mmmm tired....caught myself symptom spotting!!!! It was 11pm and I had run 11 miles in 2 days so thats more like why I was feeling like I was! Trying not to buy into my madness good luck to all of us hey x

Yup, all the best girls, hope to see lots of BFPs!! x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back