2weeks in!

sophs85

Reaction score
Hi I'm new to all this. I'm only two weeks in ttc, anyone got any advice x

Hi Sophs

exactly the same position as you Im not charting just bd around the sort of time i think i may be ov but as its first month after pill who knows?!!
having fun practising at the mo!!
im 2 weeks in ttc and already alot more clued up having been lurking round on here!!!
but im alway grateful for any tips!!!
xxxx

I'm not charting yet either, just having regular sex hoping that will do "the job"! I was reading about how if you have regular intercourselike every other day you shouldn't need to chart and that's also what my doctor told me. Here's hoping! Xx

I'd chart your cycle length but nothing else initially as long as your are having sex every two or three days then you should be fine :)

Hi and welcome!

Im on my first month TTC and im using the Clear Blue fertility Monitor, I did look into the OPK Kits but they looked to much hard work for me LOL

Also myself and my OH are both taking Pregnacare Conceive Him & Her vitamin tablets and also using Lube - one called Conceive plus from boots as most normal lubs are not very sperm friendly.

mmmmmm thats about it really :) x

Yes I'm taking those too but oh isn't , finger crossed we don't have to wait too long, think I'm going to by a ovulation test x

Hello and welcome to PF!

My advice is try to stay relaxed (not sure i take my own advice) and keep the fun!!!!

xx

Thanks ladies, I'm trying to just relax and let nature take its course........ha! Let's see if I'm still saying that in a few months. I'm hoping age is on my side ? :/ x good luck to everyone

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back