*2nd UPDATE* Having irregular contractions!

JoAnn&Aimee

Reaction score
Update 2:: It stopped last night around 3am. Although I did get one this morning, nothing since though. Hopefully they are easing off. My dad is taking me out for my lunch in 15 minutes and I am looking forward to seeing the outside world! :lol: If anything else happens will let you all know! Thanks for all the comments! :hug:
-----------------------------------------------------------

Update:: Still getting the contractions and they are still irregular. They have lessened off so it looks like it is going away. My nerves are going to be shot by the time it happens for real! :?
-----------------------------------------------------------

More drama in my crazy life! I've been getting irregular contractions all day. I phone the midwife who asked me to pop into the doctors. Cervix is firmly closed, no waters breaking, slight brownish discharge, heart rate is normal so was sent back home and told to keep an eye and if they get regular to phone hospital. So far they are random but still sore. :roll:

Lil madam really is loving all this fuss. She is so going to be an attention seeker when she gets older! :lol: Will keep you updated.

Hope she can hold out for another couple of weeks.
Good luck hun.

JC you are really cue jumping! but at least it will be earlier for your SPD to heal.

Good luck with whatever happens.

Sandi

Oooh could be the start of something :hug: Keep us updated :hug:

I do hope she can hold on in there and stop worrying u.

These girls are ratbags aint they!! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Aww I hope you manage to get a good night's sleep :hug:

All the best Joann, hope they either settle or turn into the real thing, it is so frustrating not knowing!!!

2nd update in first post!

1sttimemum said:

I had noticed that the boys aren't as bad! hehe Girls are just getting the practice in early! :lol:

Your baby is being so clever staying in 8) Thinking of you hunny :hug:

xjoann said:

1sttimemum said:

I had noticed that the boys aren't as bad! hehe Girls are just getting the practice in early! :lol:

:rotfl: :rotfl: Have you read my birth story boys can be just as naughty mine was a right little so and so :roll: :shakehead: :rotfl:

Geordie&Bairn said:
Your baby is being so clever staying in 8) Thinking of you hunny :hug:

xjoann said:

1sttimemum said:

:rotfl: :rotfl: Have you read my birth story boys can be just as naughty mine was a right little so and so :roll: :shakehead: :rotfl:

I did read it!! :lol: Boys are just as bad, however they get it out the way early! I am dreading the day Aimee comes home with a boyfriend, Ewan is going to go mental! :rotfl: (Yes she isn't born yet and I am thinking of that already! hehe)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back