2nd time mummys

Tiggy26

Reaction score
Hello,

I was hoping for a little reasurance really, I have a 9 month old baby boy & im now pregnant with my second baby, im still very early at around 3.5-4 weeks and have a doctors appointment booked for next wed.

OH and I are happy to be pregnant again and we cant wait however so many worries are going through my head already.

Im scared I cant devide my time equally between 2 children, how have you managed?? what did you change?

Id really like to breastfeed again but I just cant get my head around how im supposed to do it when im running around after my son (he will be 16mths when newborn arrives)

Bathtimes - How on earth and I supposed to bath my son and newborn at the same time????? How did you manage it?

Bedtimes - You tell me.....what was the routine you had for both????

Ooooo so many questions, im getting myself in such a flap!!

Also, i know this is very odd, but im already showing!!?? My jeans are already too tight and im having to wear baggy tops as the others are too tight under arms and tummy e.t.c but im only 4 weeks ish!! Im also getting menstral aches on and off around the front of my tummy, and my back hurts so much!!! its all on the left side going into my left bum cheek!! I never suffered with SPD in my last pregnancy. Have you had any of this??

T xx

im sure youll soon create a routine that suits you best, for bath time for exaple could you not just put baby in a bouncy chair near the bathroom whilst your eldest gets bathed, then dry your eldest, let them play in their room and whilst they do that bath LO.

it does get easier around 16months as your LO will become more independant and want to help and do things by him/ her self.

HTH

if you feel like it PM me we could give each other tips :D

firstly congratulations. :cheer: :hug:

im not able to answer any of your questions yet, but ive got exactly the same worries so il be watching this thread like a halk!!

all i know is there is no way this one is going to get the same level of 121 contact me and alice had. He won't know any different and babies adapt so well so im not overly worried about him. Im more worried about alice. She is so spoilt with mummies spare time, i really don't know how she is going to cope with having to share me. But she is so helpful, she always wants to help me do washing / wash my hair when im in the bath / silly things like that im hoping it will be quite easy to get her involved with this one so she won't feel left out. :pray:

ooh we are both due with our second babies within weeks of each other! congrats! i wonder those same questions too, altho my daughter will be 25 months and hopefully will be able to help with newborn (passing me nappies, helping to bath him/her etc) and iv been told by others i am probably thinking i cant possibly love another as much as i love her but "believe me, u will" so thats reassurance enough for me :)

i'm showing too- but only in the boobs! theyve gone up from 32A to 32C already! :shock: woop not complaining my figure looks fab now while my tum is still flat! and i get similar pains too. i had the same pains with my daughter and obv i didnt m/c her so i am not worried about the pains. in fact this time the pains are even less. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back