1st,2nd and 3rd pregnancies?

x.Lilly.x

Reaction score
I showed quicker with my second but was by the end a bit smaller and a differant shape, im convinced wthis was because i was carrying a girl as with my son and my 1st child i got huuuuge everywhere lol.
I just wondered if you do show quicker with more pregnancies you have, so i can prepare myself for showing even wuicker this time. i have a 'bump' already but im putting it down to alot of bloating as im only just over 7 weeks lol

I felt huge at 7 weeks and was really horrible bloated much much more than my first pregnancy. You might be in for a surprise - twins..............:lol:

Yeah i've heard you get bigger with each pregnancy, everythings been stretched already so pops out easier, especially if its not been long since your last child.

Is there an increase in birth weights with your first 2?

:)

I did start showing a little bit quicker yes, I never had a hige bump on any baby luckily but it's all in proportion to what size bump you normally have I think.

With my boys I was the typical bowling ball stuck on front, and my daughter an all round ball with love handles and my hips changed shape, (they stayed like that tho!!) Then Devon I was back to bowling ball, but each time I was pregnant my bump went out higher and higher each time, my first the bump popped out really low like right from my floof compared to last two which were belly button round bellys

I had a early scan and only saw one! haha although im still not 100% convinced it cant be twins haha.

nope my 2nd was actually 2oz smaller than her brother and she was born at 39 weeks and my 1st was born at 37 weeks and 2lb heavier lol.

Seee Im strannge jj mum all the ways your bump should be for a girl i had for a boy, as in i got fat everywhere, my skin was awful and i had mega sickness, then with my girl my bump was very neat, i had no sickness and i felt amazing haha x

With my 3 rd people that didn't know me could tell I was pregnant at 15wks that's how big my bump was xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back