• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2nd scan to determine babies sex???????

Foxxi

Reaction score
I have my 2nd scan tomorrow so hopefully we will be told the sex or our baby.... have any of you ladies been told the sex of your baby at the 2nd scan...and when its came out its been wrong?? i.e. been told your havin a girl..and when uv had it its been a boy..or the other way around????????? :?

i havn't but i had a friend who was told a girl and he poped out a boy

i was told that they could only be 80% sure alice was a girl at my 20 weeks scan.

they will never claim to be 100% but sometimes its just to obvious :wink:

We were told 99% that it was a girl and she was - thankfully, otherwise I would have had a boy in pink til he was 2yrs due to the amount my <IL bought!!

They told us Aimee was a girl and she was that sure she wrote it on my results. They said Nathan was a boy but that was obvious cos we could see it ourselves.

forgot to add - good luck & enjoy your scan!

i didnt find out with Kiyanna but when i had Elise i wanted 2 no and they told me it was a boy .. and she was a girl! must have mistaken the cord 4 a willy :think:
x sophie x

Sam&Alice said:
forgot to add - good luck & enjoy your scan!

Thankyou..and thanx for the replies ..this sounds awful but i dont mean it to be...im praying for a girl!!! :pray:

we got told we were having a wee little man and we did indeedy mind you when youve got the stud lay there legs open flashing at you letting it all hang out, even if we didnt want to know it was a little bit obvious,
Good luck with your scan,

at my 20-week scan LO was very shy had legs tightly crossed, they said possibly a girl, but sounded VERY unsure. we had to go back the next week because LO wasnt letting her do all the anomaly checks lol. at the next one we asked again and she still wasnt certain but thought it looked like a girl.

we wanted to kno for sure coz we needed to choose a name and wanted to buy pink stuff but held back as we werent certain, so when we heard innervision doing free gender scans we went at 33-weeks; we saw a big close up in 3d of our baby's 'lady lips'! so they were right at 20-weeks definately is a girl!

My hospital didn't tell the sex at the time of my 20 week scan so we went to baby bond and were told there was a 98% chance that she was a girl and she was :D

Its easier to tell boys to girls cos of there bits :lol:

Hi

I was told Kiara was a girl and was and this time otld boy and we could see his bits very clearly
Katrina

We were told that the baby looked like a girl at 20 weeks but as the legs were crossed most of the time they couldnt be sure.
We had a 4D scan at 27 weeks and saw Thea perfectly, definately a baby girl. We then had 3 more scans here in Hungary between 28 and 40 weeks and saw her girlie bits each time lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fatema53
Back