2nd baby - how much did you show at approx 16 wks?

Corrinne37

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
Just wondering how much your bumps showed at approx 4 months pregnant as I have my Mums wedding to go to and wondering what to wear!
I know it is early now and I have plenty of time - but wondering will i need a maternity dress or get away with maxi type loose dress??

With my first pregnancy I only really started showing at about 6 months - and that was a nice neat bump. But my stomach was quite toned then , not so much now!! Plus Ive heard you always show more with your 2nd as muscles have been stretched.

Please can anyone share their experiences with me? xxxx

A showed a bit quicker this time round but every1s different they do say with ur second fact ur bellys already been stretched u do show a lot quicker but wou still say maxi dress well suitable haven't bought nothing maternity wear this time just looser tops x

I was showing quicker and need maternity clothes by 16 weeks. I'm still wearing non maternity stuff now though, as long as its an empire line style dress so a normal maxi dress or something like that will fit you fine.

Last time i only started wearing different clothes at about 20 weeks but i'm bursting out of most of my clothes already and thinking I may need to find out my old maternity clothes sooner than hoped!

i had a small neat bump and was stillinnormal clothes u couldnt tell i was pregnant - well except for the fact ppl only ever saw the back of my head as it was always down the toilet with morning sickness lol

With my first I was 5 Months before I even had a tiny bump with this one I swear I was showing straight away (Prob Bloat) at 16 weeks I had put on a stone and a half, and Im in maternity clothes now too. So I def showed quicker with this one. You should get a nice maxi dress as they are soooo comfy and still dressy enough for a wedding and you'll have alittle room for if you get bigger :) xxx

Thanks Ladies, looks like a maxi dress it is!!
Although will be a November wedding - so what to wear on top a jacket? shawl? cardigan?
An y ideas?

xxxx

I wasn't showing with this one til about 24 weeks but was showing much quicker with my first! Guess it just depends on the pregnancy. Like the others said go for some sort of empire line or maxi style dress

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back