• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2month injections

annem

Reaction score
i have booked her for her injections but i hate injections and know i'm going to hate watching her have them. How were your lo about them? xx

it wasnt a nice experience and he was a bit upset but I couldnt let anyone else take any of them for jags. I felt as if he would be looking for me and that the jags were bad enough without mummy not being there.

But I know some people are really funny about jags and I can understand a phobia.

melissa was fine- i wasnt! lol i was nervous wreck

I was dreading my LO having her injections, i was worried from the minute i got the letter in the post with the appointment date.

On the day it was no-where near as bad as i expected, i thought i would cry before LO but we were both ok. The nurse did it really quickly so it didnt really give me time to get worked up. My LO was asleep, when the jab went it she let out a big skwark and then settled back to sleep, the other injection she did the same she was unsettled for slightly longer then went to back to sleep. She had a slight raised temp that evening and was grouchy for 48hrs but she overall it wasnt too bad. You'll both be ok on the day - good luck. :hug:

Finn was fine - he only came up with a little lump on his leg where the needle went in. He pretty much slept through them - kept on sucking his dummy although I know that some people breastfeed during the jabs.
We've got the 4 month ones tomorrow and he has to have 3 of them. I'm dreading that too :cry:

I meant to say, I always made sure I was feeding when they got the jag. Im sure that during one set of jags joe never even looked up.

My DS has his 2nd set next week and I am dreading it. :(

He screamed the place down and I was almost in tears but I want to be the one that takes him. I am the only one he will settle with at the moment and I want to take as much stress away from him that I can.

I am also not looking forward to the side affects. My lo was very grumpy and had a temp after his first set, which was terrible and almost had me in tears again. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briguebbon
Back