3rd Jabs?

DebbieM

Reaction score
Luke hs his 3rd set of injections tomorrow afternoon. He was meant to have them last week but they were put back a week as his temp was slightly raised.

How did your LO's react to this set? He has been fine with the others but I know this one is THREE injections :( and some babies have been known to react to these ones with high temp etc.

I hate the thought of them. I wish I could just keep putting them off and off but I know I can't and it's in his best interest to have them.

Ryan and Luke can be Jab buddies then because Ryan has his 3rd lot tomorrow to! Im dreading it because he's teething and has been grumpy as it is without all that on top to! :?

Lily was fine, a little bit stunned at three lol but she was laughing and sticking her tounge out at the nurse seconds later. I gave her some calpol about 15mins before the appointment so maybe that did the trick.

He will be fine :hug:

I was worried about these as it was so much in one go, so I spoke to my HV and Cally had the 5 in 1 and the men C last month and tomorrow has the pneumochoccal one. She seemed fine after having the first 2 last month and I am sure she will be fine tomorrow

Angel has hers on Tuesday. I'm scared coz OH can't get out of work so i have to go on my own. I'm so gonna cry again. I cried before i went into the last one coz another baby came out crying!

Dreading it! I always give Calpol beforehand though so fingers crossed! And also, fingers crossed it stays cooler today!!!!!

I hope not, ALTHOUGH, last night was a good night! He slept in his cot all night apart from feeds! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Emms has her's next Monday and I dreaded the last ones as I had cried the time before as Emms was so distressed :(

But, last time, I fed her as soon as she had the injections in a quiet room in the surgery and she was fine after that. So, will do that again this time and hope for the best! I am going to give her Calpol before hand again too.

Hope he gets on ok, Eva has hers tomorrow too :(

Grrr, well we went. Appt was 2.15 and we have been asked to come back at 4.15 as the diptheria part of the jab isn't there yet. There was a mix up with their deliveries.
:roll: :roll:

George had his 2 weeks ago. He had a cold as well bless him, he was very aggrieved at having 3 jabs and screamed his head off until i got him home (a 15 min drive) but once i'd comforted him that was it. No reaction what-so-ever.

Calleigh had her 3rd set last week. She cried whilst having them :cry: i would too if i had to have three injections.
She was grumpy for a day or too. And i think the injection sites gave her a bit of grief on the one side as it was all red raised and she didnt like to lie on it :(

Logan had his second set yesterday afternoon and has been really unsettled today, crying unless he's got a bottle in his month, He's been eating non stop! He had a bit of a temp after the first one's too. Im dreading the next lot :(

All done. He REALLY screamed. :( He's over it now. Was over it in about 2 minutes in fact. Even smiled at the nurse and HV on his way out. LOL

Glad everything went ok. Ryan had his this morning and he hardly even cried!!! I couldnt believe it but hes probably gonna make up for it by being a right grump bag for the next week!!!

Aww what good boys, I think they forget the actual jabs quite fast its the grumps afterwards I feel bad for them about. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back