28 weeks 6 days and babys breech!

scaredmum2be

Reaction score
I know when i was born i was born breech and had to have hip operations on both legs so and i had a growth scan today as it says im 28 weeks and 6 days and my baby boy is now breech :shock: quite shocked to hear this as i didnt think he would be although i did know that he had changed position since the last scan.
I know they told me not to worry as he should change his position before i basically give birth but hes bum first at the min and obviously because thats how i was it makes me think he will be the same i dont know why but im worried incase he has to the same hip problems as me so Im really hoping he turns round for me in the next 4 weeks :) so i'll be praying :pray: until then lol.
Although that was the last picture i could get seeing as the baby was to big now to have pics taken at this many weeks so i will only get a view of the quick measurements lol.
Im over panicking but still i cant help it. anyone else like this at this many weeks? x

Yep, my little one was breech then. Not sure what shes doing now but I swear shes turning around everyday :) Try not to worry, Im sure your little man will turn around before the birth. x

plenty of time to move around, and our little ones have loads of space still so I wouldnt stress yourself out hun. I think my boy turns around everyday. The other day Im sure he was lieing on his side as I could feel what I thought was a head on one side and a bum on the other, my bump looked really wierd!!

Like Tiny said you've got penty of time yet - usually by 36 weeks all is in place so try not to worry yourself - there is a website mentioned in other threads about spinning babies which is supposed to be good xx

Thank you girls :D
I know my mum had me and she had 7 weeks to go and i dont mean to panic. I just got to hope that on my next scan i hope he has moved because if he hasnt moved by then and nothing happens ie pad pain to prove hes moved alot then i know it wont happen, i dont think id be able to get to that many weeks to be honest. lol. i just feel like im going to be early lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back