28 Week Midwife

Bloom

Reaction score
It started badly when they kept me waiting half an hour and it wasnt my usual midwife (i have two at my docs but they are both lovely and ive seen them both).

All was fine blood pressure a bit low and she said not to be alarmed if i have some dizzy spells :shock:.

It turns out madam has had a big growth spurt like i thought and she was just a late starter with the growing as my fundal was either 26 or 28cm (i cant read her writing) and all she said was it was fine and nothing to worry about as i was only 23cm at 25 weeks so thats good. She also said baby was head down which is good (although they can still move around a lot), she confirmed my placenta was at the the front high up so thats why i dont get any high kicks.

But all in all another good appointment. :D

glad it went well
you always feel better after a good appointment :D :hug:

I have a fundal placenta too, which will hopefully mean no kicks in the ribs lol

Glad it went well. And lucky you not getting kicked in the ribs! :D

my placenta is fundal too, ive never had any kicks in the ribs either :D theyre all really low or to the sides

I think all of us with fundal placentas have got a good deal as these rib kicks sound painful :D

Good news about the growing :cheer:

I have my 28 week appointment next Tuesday afternoon so I will let you know how that goes. It's horrible when you don't get your usual nice midwife though isn't it? The replacement I got last time was a real cow and she kept me waiting too.

Bah.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back