28.5 Hours to go!!!

Pinkprincess23

Reaction score
Till we have our 20 week scan.......Im so excited and we hare definately going to find out. Some friends and family dont want to know so its going to be hard keeping it secret. Baba has been so active late afternoon/early evening. It has got to be the best feeling in the world feeling him/her wriggling.

Hope your all well.

S
XX

Goodluck hunny :) Do you think your on team pink or team blue? x x

Well I dont know why but im thinking team blue.....but either way is good as its our 1st baby.

S
xx

Good luck hun. I've got my scan tomorrow too at 3pm. I can't wait. We're not finding out the sex though xxx

Good luck, still have 2 weeks until mine ughhhh it's taking forever!!!!!

Ours is at 2.30.....I wish I could just go to bed and wake up tomorrow about 1pm haha.....It seems to have taken forever to come around.....I didnt find out I was pregnant till 8 weeks....my 1st scan was at 13+5 so it seems ages since we saw baba.....my friend bought me a heartbeat monitor and we just love listening to the heartbeat.

S
xx

Ours is at 2.30.....I wish I could just go to bed and wake up tomorrow about 1pm haha.....It seems to have taken forever to come around.....I didnt find out I was pregnant till 8 weeks....my 1st scan was at 13+5 so it seems ages since we saw baba.....my friend bought me a heartbeat monitor and we just love listening to the heartbeat.

S
xx

My last scan was at 10+5!!

What is your due date?

Another scan tomorrow yay! Good luck hon x x

I'm due 28th Oct.

Ok so we have:

Bella2 09.45
Sarah13 14.00
Pinkprincess23 14.30
DW1978 15.00

Bella I envy you being so early in the morning - tomorrow is gonna ddddrrrraaaaagggg!! LOL.

Good luck tomorrow, can't believe there will be 4 of us with scans tomorrow! We're staying team yellow hopefully!

good luck!! I have another week to wait...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back