27 weeks is up?!?!?!

MrsBrightside

Reaction score
well im 27 weeks today so :( that means i have to love ya all and leave ya all... im really sad so please come over soon :(

Just a quick thank you for the laughs, tears and support ive had in 2nd tri... love ya all loads :)

and omfg im going to the tri where you actually get to have babies EEEKKKKKKK :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Wow on the last hurdle now hun!!! :cheer: Il be there with you in a week so keep a seat warm for me! :D :hug:

well im praying yr week goes fast cause I need some of my 2nd tri lot to hold my hand!! I dont wanna be the only one finding my place in the baby que :lol: :(

me going to miss you

ahhhh things get really real now!
ha

Hope everything goes well and dont forget to pop back into tri 2.
Cya in a few weeks

Will miss ya mrs b! :wave: :hug: xx

Awww byeee Mrs B, I'll miss you! Keep a place for me too, I'll be over to join you in 3 weeks! :shock: Good luck hun! :D

i say bye to you today

will be saying hello to you in tri 3 tomorrow :D

Congrats.. it's that time for you.. don't worry.. we'll all be over soon. So excited for you!! Best of luck! :cheer: xxx

have fun in 3rd tri see you there in 5 weeks :cheer:

Yay - it's the final countdown!

I'll see you in a couple of days dear!

OMG I've been away for Christmas and New Year and have come back to this! Can't believe it's time already, I was sure we all had a bit longer around here!

Can you keep me a seat too please? I'll be hopping on over in a couple of days' time... Eeek :shock:

And I just realized my ticker is in double figures - big eeek!

Gosh MrsB, time is flying. I too have been away over Christmas and now I only have 2 weeks to go myself until tri 3. See you very soon :wave:

Mummy2B2009 said:
Bye Lesley, see you soon, miss u x

will miss u 2 hun, will have to catch up on msn soon and dont worry i will be back from to keep an eye on you!!

dnt worry I will be keeping seats free for all of my 2nd tri girls

and Indie!!! will cya there tomorrow chicken!! yr just behind me in the que!! xx

Hi hun ill see you over there tomoro good luck with ur move :hug: :hug:

how exciting 3rd tri wohoooo. have fun over there will join u soon bye hun :hug:

time goes so fast!!!! good luck in Tri 3 and see you in a bit more than a week!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back