last day in 2nd tri

rach

Reaction score
oh my god its gone so super quick :shock: cant believe that im going to be 27 weeks 2moro and off to 3rd tri also means as im having a planned section by 37 weeks at the latest i only have 10 weeks at the most before i will be holding my precious boys :D
thanks for all the support everyone see you over there :wave: xxxxxxxxxx

Ooh exciting, I'll be joining you over there on Saturday. Can't beleive that it's not that long until you meet your boys. :cheer: :cheer:

So excited for you.... :D

You will be so missed in Tri 2, and see you in Tri 3 in a few weeks......

:hug:

Hope you pop back here once in a while.

Thats great about tri 3 and wow to only 10 more weeks.

Grace xx

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: well done Rach. Will miss you over here :hug: :hug: :hug:

Well done :cheer: Not long now for you :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

awww that time already! Good luck in tri 3!! its gone so quickly! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

you'd better come back and visit! :D

xxxxxxxxxxx

Your pregnancy really seems to have flown Rach - only 10 more weeks at the most until you meet your boys :dance: ! I was at the childrens outpatients today with no2 son and a lady there had gorgeous baby twins (about 3 months) a boy and a girl and they were sooooo sweet! That will be you soon - and everyone will want a look -lol all your visits/trips will take twice as long :rotfl: . Good luck in 3rd tri!
x

awwww have fun hun not long now till you meet those beautiful boys

awww thanks everyone :D still cant believe how fast its gone :shock: hope 3rd tri goes this quick xxxxxxxxx

Ooh, I'm so excited for you, you'll be holding your little boys so soon!

See you in 3rd Tri on Sunday! :wave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back