26 day cycle

honeymummy

Reaction score
has anyone else got one,think I may have got pregnant on last day of period,when is the earliest you can test,as a bit confused

well wen i coceived lst time i got pregnant day after my period i tested to weeks later and i got a bfn thn i tested to week after tht and i got a bfp wen i went 4 the dating scan thy told me i conceived on the 11th jan 1day after my period..confused soo was i ..but tht pregnancy ended in a m/c

and now here i am agen feeling pregnant like b4

hope i aint confused ya

xx

You ovulate approximately two weeks before your next period so on a 26 day cycle you'd ovulate around day 12. Some women can get a positive pregnancy test as early as 7 dpo but most would get anything until af was due or nearly due. On a 26 day cycle I wouldn't test until day 24 at the earliest.

Larisa, confusingly pregnancy weeks are counted from your last monthly period not conception. So if you're four weeks pregnant, conception actually happened two weeks previously.

well in my experience i had my period on 7th jan finished on 10th ......the docs go frm the first day of last period sonographers go actually from time of conception give or take 2/3 days i conceived on the 11th jan a day after my period which adds up rite to the due date 40 weeks....i have a friend who is a midwife she told me ....but i guess we cud b rong

i am now trying to conceive agen as i had a missed miscarriage

thanks xx

larisa said:
well in my experience i had my period on 7th jan finished on 10th ......the docs go frm the first day of last period sonographers go actually from time of conception give or take 2/3 days i conceived on the 11th jan a day after my period which adds up rite to the due date 40 weeks....i have a friend who is a midwife she told me ....but i guess we cud b rong

i am now trying to conceive agen as i had a missed miscarriage

thanks xx
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: sorry for your loss

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111