24 weeks today!!

xJodieLoux

Reaction score
:cheer: I can't believe I'm 24 weeks pregnant, after a year of TTC and 1 loss I thought I'd never have a baby, now it becomes more real everyday. I feel so lucky :D

yay, it's a nice feeling to reach that milestone isn't it??

Sandi

Yeah it is amazing :D Especially because my mum's cousin's grandchild was born and 24 weeks and he is perfectly normal and healthy (not sure how old he now, think hes a toddler). I know that not everybody is that lucky and there can be severe complications with babies born that premature but it does make me feel quite reassured.

Next milestone is double figures!! Your almost there LMP :cheer: Then it's off to tri 3 :shock:

I know i'm counting down to double figures now!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: YAY and then 3rd Tri ... I'm actually i little scared of that milestone!!!!! Yikes !! :|

I'm really trying to enjoy every minute thats left in this trimester because it is flying by...........

LMP x

Hi Jenna

How are you?? I've been meaning to PM to catch up. Whats happening with all your house stuff that you were telling me about?

Hope your ok :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

LMP x

congratulations hun, its a fantastic milestone to get to :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Thanks girls, I'm in such a great mood today, despite having a really bad cold.

congrats , another milestone reached! its great isnt it :hug: :cheer:

Congrats on reaching 24 weeks, not long now until your over in tri3! It's a bit scary over there tho :lol:

cinnamon81 said:
Congrats on reaching 24 weeks, not long now until your over in tri3! It's a bit scary over there tho :lol:

Tell me about it lol. I don't understand half of what goes on in there!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back