24/25 week midwife appt?

becks20

Reaction score
iv got my midwife appt tomorrow and ill be 24+6, will she measure my bump? Theres been so much into that my bbi is gonna be big and now i actually think hes gonna be small, i dont feel him move much, but still feel him move and my bump seems to hav stopped growing and gone more flabby. been gettin a few pains in my sides and accross my bump too. im planning on him coming early lol x

My MW didn't measure me when I went at 24 weeks. She just checked HR and sent me away with a pile of leaflets! lol! x

I first got measured last week at my 25 week app, I'm big, or so mw says, I have my doubts about how much can tell with a tape measure tho tbh!

Yea i no that the measuring aint acurate just wondering if they will as i hav a consultant letter telling my Dr to watch out for a "whopper" of a baby. Ill only take into account the 38wk growth scan that im having and even then if they say hes big im not lettin them induce me for atleast 41wksx

Had my midwife appt today, got my HIP grant form and My uterus is measuring 1week ahead which i had with my daughter so now i really am thinking big baby, they felt where my uterus is they Didnt measure with a tape measure. I also booked my 4d scan for 3weeks and they are doing a growth scan then too :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back