22week scan - It's a ................

Duds

Reaction score
Well not long got back from the scan, went really well & the lady was really lovely, went into full detail explaining every detail.
Everything seems great & Im dead chuffed to know we have a normal sized head this time!! :cheer:
The baby was sooo active when she was scanning and just wouldnt stop kicking/moving - iv never seen anything like it!
Anyway, we found the sex out and its a .....

:roll:

:think:

:moon:

(MOST OF YOU WERE WRONG!)

GIRL ! :cheer: :cheer:

I knew it, my chinese pridictor was right !

I didnt think we'd get very good pics but they are not bad at all and one of them she has her foot in her mouth !
Im really happy to be having another girl, it feels just as exciting as first time round.

check the leg stretch!
Scan2babyno2002.jpg

Scan2babyno2003.jpg

face on

Scan2babyno2004.jpg

Hope everything went ok with you tangerine dream, let us know!

x

Congratulations! what great scan pictures too, you must be thrilled. :clap:

No offence intended at all, but the face on one looks quite ghost like, a bit spooky..... amazing the baby is so responsive isn't it - completely aware of what is going on!!

really looking forward to Monday now when I have my 21 week scan.

Aw Duds what fab pictures congratulations. :D

I know it is a bit freaky, Aimee was even worse she looked just like an alien !
They did sort of zoom in on her face and you could see her moth and nose perfectly - they are so developed its amazing.

Good luck with yours & enjoy it, its one of the best feelings :)

topbird said:
Congratulations! what great scan pictures too, you must be thrilled. :clap:

No offence intended at all, but the face on one looks quite ghost like, a bit spooky..... amazing the baby is so responsive isn't it - completely aware of what is going on!!

really looking forward to Monday now when I have my 21 week scan.

I have my scan on monday too my 20weeks and 4days scan :)

great scan pics and cant remember what i said gender was if i did or dreamt it :lol:

sweet i got it right for a change then :lol: :rotfl:

looking at your pic tho the belly think i look similiar except im smaller so mine maybe a girl too

Hi

Congrats on your girl hun thats great!! lovely pics :)
Katrina

awww congrats on having a girl hun - those pics are amazing! :D :hug:

Congratulations - those scan pictures are amazing.....can't stop looking at the face on one, it's so good :clap:

congratulations!

Your pictures are so great. At first I thought they were 3d pictures. They are so brilliant.
sarah

They are amazing scan pics Duds, quite a leg stretch indeed :cheer: Seems she's having a lovely time in there your LO :hug: Our LO was the same at our '22'wk scan, moving and kicking around like crazy, so glad all's well for you :)

Oh wow Duds those are great pics and your LO is having a good old stretch there! I'm glad it went so well for you.

:hug:

congrats on you little girl (everybody elso seems to be having a boy!)

I was looking at baby clothes today and half of me wished i'd found out the sex, the clothes are just adorable (especially the girls)

secretly thinking pink

glad the scan went well hun and you got some lovely pics, the face on one is the same as the one i got well freaky lol.

congrats on the girl i was wrong i guessed boy

have you got any names chosen yet?

wow those pictures are amazing, congratulations :hug: :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back