21day blood test - RESULTS IN

mum2be?

Reaction score
right ladies need advise

My doctor asked me for me to do a 21day blood test on day 21, but i dont ovulate until day 18/19 meaning this test would not be accuarate as i been told and read on internet it needs to be done 7 days after ovualtion? my doctor did not seam to know when i asked her as i said my cycle are longer she just said try 21 this month.

Im not sure shall i just get my blood done on day 21 or wait until 7 days after ovulation? :think:

:wave: hi x
i went for my day 21 blood test and i knew i hadnt ovulated, i went back a week later for the results (which were negative) and they did another test then and there. seems i ovulated day 21 that month as AF arrived the next day. i would be tempted just to go on day 21 and see what happens x

I have to admit when i was told day21 i just waited until 7 days after I'd ovulated based on my temps and got it done then, I figured why waste my time getting a test done any earlier.

well my results are in

All fine, so i ovulated this month. :cheer: i did have my test 7 days after ovulation in end. thank god i did other wise it would ahve been waste of time.

So now going to book an appointment with doctor tonight to see whats next?

So does anyone know what the doctor might suggest?

howdie :wave:
has yr oh had sperm tests done? After mine had them we were
referred to the hospital and i have just had day 2 and more day 21 tests so just waiting for next appointment and the results xxxx

yes his sperm was tests first, all came back normal levels

i am glad both test come back ok. but just wish there was a reason so i could sort it this way i still none the wiser why we still not conceived?

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Well went to doctors doctor has refered us to the fertility clinic for further test and treatment :hug: :hug:

:wave:
Nice one, our first appointment was in February when they had a chat and took our history, did an examination on me then requested day 2 bloods and more day 21, plus another sperm test from oh. Our next appointment is in june. It just feels better when you know you are getting some help :D xx

Hi mum2be!

That's good you are getting somewhere! Baileys-Angel is right - it does feel a lot better just knowing something is getting done.

We had our first appointment in November, second one was just last week - now waiting for me to get a lap & dye, which should be within the next 6 months.

It is a long waiting game - but hopefully we will all get there in the end!

Much love xx

Hi mum2be!

That's good you are getting somewhere! Baileys-Angel is right - it does feel a lot better just knowing something is getting done.

We had our first appointment in November, second one was just last week - now waiting for me to get a lap & dye, which should be within the next 6 months.

It is a long waiting game - but hopefully we will all get there in the end!

Much love xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back