20wk scan~Baby is fine, and we are now in a team

Redshoes

Reaction score
Had 20wk scan on Monday and all is fine with baby, just kept wriggling and eating their feet!! :shock: :think: :lol: The placenta's also front laying so that's why I'm not feeling many strong movement/kicks, I think baby knew it would need extra protection from Isaac, and it was like baby was chatting away in there as mouth was opening and closing lots, baby is sooooooooooo active, was at 12wk scan too, has the fitting name of wriggly :lol:

Would have posted sooner but been in hospital with Isaac, he was not well at all on Monday, posted here for anyone who wants to know what happened :hug:

Hope to get back online later to catch up, I do hope evryone's well :hug: :hug: :hug:

Anyways, here's the scan pics, can you tell what team we've joined?
Had VERY bad morning sickness for 18wks, fatigue for 16wks, think that's it...

PFforum11.jpg

PFforum21.jpg

It's..................

a.....................

GIRL!!!
We're Team Pink heehee

congratulations on a happy scan and your baby GIRL!!
Glad baby is doing well. Lovely pics! :hug:

Omg amy congratulations and welcome to team pink - its mega cool having one of each - clothes addiction can get a bit too much though lol!!!

Am so chuffin pleased for you, was you expecting it to be a girl?

Ooooh another little girlie!!! So many of them round here at the moment! Can't wait to find out which team I belong to, not long now!

C xxx

Aw, congratulations chick and welcome to the PINK team!! I was going to guess girl when you said morning sickness and very wriggly baby, mine is also very active, much more than my son was! :moon: x

Aww congrats on team Pink :cheer: Bless her for chatting away in there :)

Sorry to hear about Issac being ill though :( Glad he seems to be recovering despite his ordeal in hospital :hug: You must have been so worried :hug:

Aww thats great news! Scan pics are lovely! Was wondering how you got on - did start a thread some where yesterday asking how you go on!
Sorry to hear about Isaac what a worrying time for you! :hug:

Congratulations on TEAM PINK and that everything is well with baby.

The bad morning sickness made me think it must be TEAM PINK :D

I have a very active baby too, exactly the same as my son.

Hope Isaac is feeling better

yay....congratulations on being team pink.

I hope you're not all using the pink quota up....save some for me

:hug:

That's excellent!! Congrats on team pink!! :cheer: Great pics btw :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back