• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

20week scan today..had 3rd scan...good baby!

jocymum

Reaction score
Well it all the went fine and it's a little BOY !!!!
I could see he was a he about halfway through, no problems with him showing off! But he had his head down in my pelvis so they couldn't get his skull measurements! Back on Tuesday to see if he's shifted.
DH is very chuffed -- I'm just pleased he seems all alright :wink:
Got to think of some boys names now!
jo

congrautaltions.......... glad all went well !!

theres lots of little boys on here recently!!!!!

congrats

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: congratulations and welcome to the boy club. im with you on the names girls names i find are easier to think of and me and OH can't agree at all on boys names. :lol:

glad all is well.

thanks guys, he's kicking away at the moment- to think I couldn't really feel him 2 weeks ago just flutters, now he seems to be havin a party--- obviously wants to be out with daddy who's gone to the pub to celebrate :roll: :)

Yay - another boy! How exciting! CONGRATULATIONS :cheer: :cheer:

The boys are taking over round here!
Congratulations!
LUcyx

Wow all these BOYS!!!!

Congrats jocymum il add you to the boy list now :D

Thanx Jaidy! Everyone was right when they all thought it was a boy, maybe there's something in old wives tales :)

Congratulations - welcome to the blue club! We are definitely boosting the male population on this forum!

ooo congrats hunny!!!

the boy club is gettin full!!!

hope all goes well today at the re scan. lucky you seeing your chap again xx :D

Had the 2nd scan yesterday... he hadn't moved :wall: the sono managed to measure his head and see the brain, but we couldn't see his face!
i wouldn't be bothered except that I was born with a cleft lip and although i think it was more to do with my mum being older (44) and not taking Folic acid in those days- I still want to check.... so I get to see him at a repeat scan next week :)
Any bright ideas how to get the little man to show his face, apparently he has his head down on the far right with his bum and legs in the air :lol:

oh bless you :wall: hes going to be a trouble maker :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back